This Shrimp Cold Salad Recipe makes a great side dish to go with your next cookout, or it is hearty enough to use as a standalone one dish meal. The recipe is quick, and simple to put together. Just be sure to allow enough time for it to chill a little bit before serving.
Shrimp Cold Salad Recipe
- 7 ounces of frozen salad shrimp (thawed)
- 2 cups Penne Pasta
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup green onion (chopped)
- ½ cup green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 medium tomato (seeded and diced)
- Cook pasta according to directions for al dente. Drain and rinse.
- In a large bowl mix together the pasta, shrimp, mayonnaise, salad dressing, parmesan cheese, green onion, bell pepper, and chopped tomato.
- Chill before serving.
Adapted from blogchef.net