I had to give this recipe a try, but I will have to admit I feel guilty because of using the frozen raviolis. However it doesn’t get much simpler than this. If you like Ravioli and Lasagna give this recipe a try using frozen raviolis. The prep time is only 25 minutes. Your whole family will love the Ravioli Lasagna Recipe; including the kids.
|Ravioli Lasagna Recipe|
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen sausage or cheese ravioli
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1- 8 oz package of fresh mushrooms- sliced
- In a large skillet, cook beef along with the mushrooms over medium heat until no longer pink, and drain.
- In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer a third of the spaghetti sauce, half of the ravioli and beef and 1/2 cup cheese; repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through.