Tender and delicious these Slow Cooker Tasty Pork Ribs are the perfect solutions to free up some time if you have a busy day coming up. They take 7 – 8 hours to cook on low or 4 – 5 hours on high. The original recipe calls fobone-inin ribs but the local market had boneless on sale so I went that route. In short, use whatever you have available.
Slow Cooker Tasty Pork Ribs Recipe
- 8 country style pork ribs
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar (packed)
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 tablespoons dried onion
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Mix together all the ingredients except for the ribs in the bottom of a slow cooker. Place the ribs in the slow cooker and roll in the sauce to coat.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours or on high 4-5 or until ribs is fork tender.
- Remove ribs to a serving platter and serve topped with the sauce. Can also serve sauce over rice or noodles.
Adapted from tasteofhome cookbook.