6 hard boiled eggs chopped
8 potatoes, cubed (half peeled or half with skin)
2 teaspoons salt
6 slices bacon, diced & crisp cooked
6 green onions
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
16 ounces sour cream
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 cup Miracle Whip
1. Cube and boil potatoes with salt.
3. Crumble bacon and slice onions (including tops).
4. Combine sour cream, pepper and Miracle Whip.
5. Add to potatoes.
6. Add bacon, onions, eggs and cheese (reserve some of each for top).
7. Mix with potatoes.
8. Pour into baking dish.
9. Top with reserved cheese, onions, and bacon.
10. Bake 350 for 10-15 minutes (until cheese melts).