3.. 1 cup hot fudge topping
4. 2 quarts vanilla ice cream
5. 1 cup whipped cream
6. 12 cherries
1. Crush half the cookies to make the crumbs.
2. Combine crumbs with melted butter or margarine and press them into the bottom of a 9 inch spring form or pie plate.
3. Stand the remaining cookies around the edge of the plate or spring form.
4. Spread ¾ cup fudge topping over the crust. Freeze for 15 minutes.
5. While the crust is freezing soften 1 quart of ice cream on the counter or use a microwave.
6. After the crust has chilled spread the ice cream over the layer of fudge. Freeze for 30 minutes.
7. Scoop the last quart of ice cream into balls and arrange over the layer of ice cream.
8. Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
9. Finish off with the rest of the fudge topping, Topped with whip cream and cherries.
Wow! This cake has it all. Chocolate Chip cookies imbedded with rich chocolate fudge-Whip Cream and cherries. This is a chocolate and ice cream lovers delight. And it was really fun to prepare.