Move over BBQ sauce. This Glazed Grilled Pork Chop Recipe is just delicious. The combination of apple juice and the rest of the ingredients is excellent. I used 4 boneless chops for this recipe. I am sure there is enough glaze to do about 8 to 10 if you wanted to. What a great recipe for a Labor Day cook out.
- ½ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- ½ cup apple juice
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ½ cup water
- 4 boneless pork chops
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, apple juice, oil, soy sauce, ginger, salt , and pepper. Bring to boil. Combine water and cornstarch in small bowl, and mix into brown sugar mixture. Stir until thick.
- Brush grate lightly with oil before placing pork chops on the grill. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning once. Brush with sauce while cooking. Serve with remaining sauce.