¼ cup butter
3 Garlic cloves ( minced )
2 cups fresh sliced Mushrooms
6 cups fresh cut or frozen green beans
2 ( 10 ¾ ) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ teaspoon black pepper
2 ( 2 7/8 ounce ) cans French Fried Onion rings
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. In a large skillet add mushrooms, butter and garlic. Sauté until mushrooms are semi soft. Set aside.
3. In a large sauce pan cover the green beans with the chicken stock and cook until tender. Drain the beans but don’t rinse.
4. In a large bowl combine Cream of Mushroom Soup, cooked mushrooms, Parmesan Cheese, pepper and onion rings. Mix thoroughly. Gently mix in the Green Beans.
5. Pour into a 3 quart casserole dish .
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and spread the Cheddar Cheese over the top. Return to the oven till the cheese has melted and serve.