7. 1/4 cup ketchup
8. 1/4 cup barbecue sauce (your favorite)
9. 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
10. 1 teaspoon dry mustard
11. salt and pepper
12. 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
13. 1 tablespoon vinegar
14. Provolone Cheese, thinly sliced
1. In a large skillet, brown ground beef, celery, green peppers, mushrooms and onion.
2.Drain the fat.
3.Stir in remaining ingredients, simmer covered, 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. If Sloppy Joe mixture seems a little too juicy continue simmering uncovered till it thickens to the consistency you desire.
Serve on a fresh or toasted bun topped with a slice of Provolone Cheese.