This Cowboy Spaghetti Recipe has a great combination of flavors. It is a little different than the regular spaghetti sauce we are use to. The bacon and cooked onions along with the cheese, and beer turn this into a delicious spaghetti recipe. The fired roasted diced tomatoes give this recipe a special touch-in short if you like spaghetti give this, Cowboy Spaghetti Recipe a try; you and you family or guest will love it. Enjoy
|Cowboy Spaghetti Recipe|
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 slices smoky bacon (chopped)
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- Ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- cup beer
- 1 (14 ounce) can fired roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- shredded cheddar cheese
- green onions (chopped)
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms ( sliced )
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions. Drain, rinse and set aside. This can be done while you’re making the sauce. Heat a large deep skillet to medium-high heat. Add olive oil and add bacon. Fry bacon until crisp, remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- In the same skillet add ground beef and chop up with a spatula or metal spoon while cooking. Cook until the beef is browned. Add onions, mushrooms and garlic, stir into the meat. Season with salt, pepper, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Add the beer to the pan and stir in. Cook for 5-6 minutes and stir in tomatoes and tomato sauce. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add spaghetti noodles to the meat and sauce and combine. Top with shredded cheddar cheese and green onions.