This is a great one dish recipe for after work or school. It requires just a few ingredients and cooks quickly. This is the type of recipe I’m sure the kids would love.
- 1 ½ pounds of ground beef
- 1 jar home style Alfredo sauce (14.5 ounces)
- 1 medium tomato (chopped – about 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package refrigerated biscuit dough (7.5 ounces 10 biscuits)
- Preheat oven to 400F and lightly spray a 1 ½ quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat cook burger until no longer pink inside; drain any excess fat. Stir in the Alfredo sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and tomato. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to simmer, and continue cooking for 5 minutes; pour meat mixture into casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top and arrange the biscuits on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until biscuits are nicely browned.
- Serve hot.
Adapted from Kraft recipes