You don’t see recipes for pork burgers very often maybe because they have a tendency to turn out kind of bland. This Grilled Pork Burgers with Horseradish Burger Sauce recipe is an exception, it is a little on the spicy side, but delicious. This is a simple and quick recipe so you can have burgers in front of your family or guests in less than an hour.
The next time you’re looking for a change from ordinary burgers, fire up the grill and give this Grilled Pork Burgers with Horseradish Burger Sauce Recipe a try. Enjoy
Grilled Pork Burgers with Horseradish Burger Sauce Recipe
Ingredients for Sauce
- ¼ cup real mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1 garlic clove (crushed and minced)
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper
- Hot sauce to taste
Ingredients for burgers
- 2 slices white bread (the process in a blender for fresh bread crumbs)
- 1 shallot (minced)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 ½ pounds ground pork
- 4 hamburger buns
- Prepare the Horseradish Burger Sauce in a medium size bowl by mixing together the mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, mustard, garlic, and sugar. Add the salt, pepper, and hot sauce to taste. Set aside.
- Preheat and prepare the grill on high heat.
- In a large bowl mix together the fresh bread crumbs, shallot, milk, soy sauce, Worcestershire, thyme, pepper, and salt. Add the ground pork into the mixture and thoroughly combine using your hands. Divide mixture into 4 patties.
- Oil grill grates, turn heat to medium and grill patties till browned and slightly charred on one side. Flip patties and continue cooking to an internal temperature of 150F. While burgers are grilling lightly toast buns cut side down.
- Serve burgers on buns with sauce and choice of condiments.
Adapted from cooks country