This Maple Mustard Chicken Thighs for Two recipe requires just a few ingredients and very little prep time. The maple syrup and mustard are a perfect combination of flavors. This recipe makes 4 thighs but if you are feeding more people just double the recipe.
Maple Mustard Chicken Thighs for Two
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs (skin and fat removed)
- 2 tablespoons Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- ½ teaspoon dried marjoram
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a small bowl mix all the ingredients together except for the chicken.
- Pat chicken dry and place in a baking dish lightly sprayed with cooking spray. Spoon 1 ½ tablespoon of the mustard mixture evenly over each thigh.
- Bake for 40 – 50 minutes or until a crust has formed and is slightly hardened on the chicken and temperature is 185F.
- Serve hot.
Adapted from Food Network