Wow! This one is hitting my favorite’s recipe box. This Ranch Style Venison Steak Recipe is very simple and delicious and was so tender you could cut it with a fork. I also have a hunting and fishing blog and was tempted to post it their but changed my mind. (http//fishnshack.com). When I first saw this recipe I wasn’t sure how well the onion soup mix would go with the venison, but my wife said give it a shot, it sounds good to me. It was great. If you have some venison on hand, give yourself a treat and give this Ranch Style Venison Steak Recipe.
|Ranch Style Venison Steak Recipe|
- 4 venison steak
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 oz package of mushrooms sliced
- Pound steaks on both sides.
- Coat steaks with flour and salt and pepper to taste.
- Brown steaks in a large skillet using the vegetable oil.
- Add the water, onion soup mix, Worcestershire sauce and mushrooms.
- Cover and simmer for one hour or until venison steaks are tender.