These Slow Cooker Italian Pork Chops are tender and delicious and require very little prep time. I don’t usually use dried spaghetti sauce seasoning as one of my ingredients so I was pleasantly surprised that the sauce turned out really good.
If you want to free up some of your time give this Slow Cooker Italian Pork Chops recipe a try; it’s really good!
- 6 pork loin chops ½ inch thick (original recipe called for boneless – (I used bone in because they were on sale)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium green pepper (diced)
- 1 can tomato paste (6 ounces)
- 1 can portabella mushrooms (4.5 ounces)
- ½ cup water
- 1 package dry spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce or to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in the bottom of the slow cooker except for the oil and pork chops.
- Using the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat brown the pork chops on both sides.
- Place the pork chops on top of the spaghetti sauce and cook on low for 5 ½ to 6 hours or until pork chops are tender.