If you’re looking for a high-quality protein shake, you’ll want to know all the Jocko Molk nutrition facts before you buy it. This powder contains no artificial flavors or sweeteners, and it’s sugar-free. Jocko Molk is also keto-friendly, perfect for those on a strict low-carb diet. Additionally, Jocko Molk is made with cocoa powder, which has long been used to improve health and lower inflammation. Some of the ingredients in this protein powder may help you lose fat, but this is not the case with all of them.
The nutritional information varies based on your flavor but minor variances. The Vanilla Gorilla flavor, for example, is 110 calories, while the Peanut Butter Chocolate flavor (seen above) is 120 calories. Jocko Molk is safe for most people. However, people sensitive to whey protein should check with their physicians before starting this supplement. The company also provides customer reviews, but some people complain that the supplement causes bloating and indigestion. Some people have even reported having acne after taking it. If you’re not sure whether this supplement is right for you, check the Jocko Molk nutrition facts.
Jocko Molk Supplement Facts
What is Jocko Molk?
Jocko Molk is an all-natural protein supplement that releases over time. According to the product’s promises, it aids in growth and healing after a workout. The product claims to be an appropriate keto-friendly meal replacement because it contains a range of digestive enzymes, probiotics, and other high-quality nutrients without fillers, such as Jocko Fuel.
Jocko Molk’s goal was to develop a recipe that was more than just another protein powder. Molk claims it contains all the nutrients you want in a protein powder and none of the nutrients you don’t want. According to the reviews, it is also available in several tastes, so you may choose which one you prefer.
Before continuing, let’s take a look at a few of the ingredients:
- According to research published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Fermented milk may lower blood pressure in some people.
- Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care: Current Opinion – This study found that eating enough protein in your diet can help you maintain muscle mass over time.
- The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America – According to this study, different types of protein cause varied metabolic responses.
Who Makes Jocko Molk?
Origin Maine and Jocko Willink created Jocko Molk. The product was intended to aid in an individual’s performance. Origin Maine is a company that sells a wide range of items, including exercise equipment and nutritional supplements. Jocko Willink is a former Navy SEAL, podcaster, and author from the United States.
Does Jocko Molk Work?
Our experts looked at the ingredients in Jocko Molk to see if they could work as well as they promised.
Cocoa may be able to improve heart health in a variety of ways, according to a study published in Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition. According to Food and Chemical Toxicology, the cocoa powder may also have cancer-protective qualities due to its high flavanol content.
According to Obesity, egg albumin or egg whites are high in protein but low in fat, cholesterol, and calories, making them a desirable protein source (Silver Spring).
Because getting adequate protein is essential for growing and maintaining muscle, choosing a protein element low in fat, cholesterol, and calories is the best choice.
Instant Micellar Casein
Micellar casein is a frequent ingredient in many protein powders, mainly because it is thought to aid muscle growth.
Casein and whey protein exhibited little to no difference in terms of advantages, according to a study published in the Journal of Sports Science & Medicine. When combined with resistance exercise, both substances enhance body composition.
Because of its phosphate, calcium, and hydroxide content, some research published in Contemporary Clinical Dentistry suggests that this protein can help with oral health.
Monk Fruit Extract
Monk fruit extract is a popular zero-calorie natural sweetener that is thought to have antioxidant effects. Also, because it is a zero-calorie sweetener, it may help you lose weight by lowering your overall caloric consumption.
Monk fruit alleviated weariness in rats in a study published in the Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research.
According to Jocko Molk, whey protein is a high-quality, complete protein that contains all essential amino acids. Compared to other protein forms, it is also highly digestive and swiftly absorbed by the intestine.
However, according to a study published in the journal Nutrients, this substance may not provide as many benefits as it claims.
Jocko Molk Protein Powder
A time-release mix of whey concentrate, whey isolate, micellar casein, and the egg was used to create this product. This whey isolates protein powder, digests slowly in your system, and provides all-day muscle building and recovery energy.
Amino acids: These essential components are blended with amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein and help your body develop muscle and regulate immunological function.
Is Jocko Molk Vanilla Protein Powder Keto?
Because it is low in net carbohydrates, Jocko Molk Vanilla Protein Powder is ideal for keto. It’s also created from grass-fed dairy, which means it’s higher in nutrients than grain-fed varieties.
Low in Net Carbs
- Because it is low in net carbohydrates, Jocko Molk Vanilla Protein Powder is ideal for keto (1.7g of net carbs per 100g serving).
- Keep your net carb intake between 20 and 30 grams per day to stay in ketosis.
- Using this keto macros calculator, you can determine your optimum daily net carb allowance. Then, using the serving calculator below, figure out what size serving meets your net carb budget.
Low in Fats
- Because Jocko Molk Vanilla Protein Powder is low in fat, eat foods high in healthy fats to make up for it.
- Eating a diet rich in healthy fats is critical because your body burns fat for energy while in ketosis.
- Virgin olive oil, grass-fed butter, and MCT oil are good fat sources for keto.
Made with Grass-Fed Dairy
- Compared to grain-fed brands, Jocko Molk Vanilla Protein Powder is created with grass-fed dairy, including more Omega-3 and Conjugated Linoleic Acids (CLA).
- The omega-3 fatty acids aid in lowering blood pressure, lower triglycerides, and preventing plaque buildup in the arteries.
- CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) has been found to help overweight persons lose weight.
- Non-keto sugars, excessively refined oils, and food additives are all avoided in Jocko Molk Vanilla Protein Powder.
- To accomplish a healthy weight loss on keto, it is critical to monitor your foods’ macros and components.
Is Jocko Molk Paleo?
Jocko describes his Paleo-style nutrition routine in his book Discipline Equals Freedom: Field Manual. In his book Discipline Equals Freedom, Jocko characterized his diet as follows: “The current diet has existed for approximately 10,000 years. Jocko White Tea is a pleasant and organic alternative to sugar-laden sodas and energy drinks, full of natural energy, flavor, and antioxidants. You don’t have to feel bad about drinking as many of these as you want. It works well with low-carb diets like keto, paleo, and others.
Overall, Jocko Molk could be an excellent protein powder for some people. The mix contains various protein components, some of which have some scientific support. However, the recipe contains several common allergies, so it might not be the ideal choice for everyone. Furthermore, this product is not suitable for everyone due to its high cost. Other options are less expensive and can satisfy everyone’s goals if you want to improve your diet and lose weight.
Jocko Molk’s protein blend contains whey concentrate, whey isolate, egg protein, and micellar casein. It provides the nutrients your body needs to repair muscle and grow, and it also contains digestive enzymes and probiotic bacteria to boost digestion. The powder is a convenient meal replacement, and it’s also an affordable option if you’re trying to lose weight. It’s available in three convenient sizes and packs high-quality protein, and it’s an all-natural meal replacement.