The excellent Watermelon Juice will become your favorite summer drink, with its rosy tint and bright, fresh flavor! This pure and delightful fruit beverage, made without added sugar, will quench your thirst on even the hottest of days. This naturally sweet watermelon juice spiked with just a dash of fresh lime is the perfect option whether you’re trying to rehydrate post-workout or need a kid-friendly drink for your family barbeque. When the weather is hot and humid, it’s critical to find terrific ways to rejuvenate your mind and body. This refreshing drink made entirely of fruit juice is a no-fuss method to stay hydrated on even the hottest summer days.
Watermelon juice is, as you might think, beneficial to your health. It contains a lot of vitamins A, C, and potassium. It’s roughly 92 percent water, so it’ll keep you hydrated for a long time. Refreshing, naturally sweet watermelon juice is simple to produce in a blender.
How to Make Watermelon Juice?
Fresh Watermelon Juice is a quick and easy summer cooler made with only two ingredients: watermelon and black salt (or lime juice). It’s nutritious, tasty, and simple to prepare. Here’s how to extract juice from a watermelon.
- Black Salt or lime juice
- To make watermelon juice in a slow juicer, just cut and remove the pith and follow the juicer instructions. It is believed that a slow juicer retains more nutrition as it does not heat up while juicing.
Combine fresh mint leaves, lemon juice, and watermelon for a delightful mojito-like flavor. Add cracked black pepper or pepper powder and a pinch of dr7 mango powder to give this watermelon juice a spicy kick. You can prepare juice with apple, orange, or strawberries in addition to watermelon.
To give a tropical flair, try mango, papaya, or pineapple. You can also make a delicious smoothie by blending this juice with 1 cup of tender coconut water and 1 cup of tender coconut meat. If you want to make a slushy drink, add a few ice cubes and blend until the texture is slightly slushy. Before serving, add some crushed ice, a few mint leaves, and lemon slices.
- To make chilled juice, you can refrigerate the cubed fruit for a few hours and blend. You can also add ice cubes, but it will thin down the juice.
- You can avoid using sugar if you use delicious watermelon. Honey, maple syrup, or date syrup can be substituted for sugar. If you don’t have any simple syrup, you can use it instead.
- If you have excess watermelon, you can freeze it and blend it.
How Healthy is Watermelon Juice?
Here are some health benefits of watermelon juice:
Water Content in Watermelon Juice
- The water present helps enhance your appearance
- Keeps you hydrated along with the required nutrients
- Restores the electrolytes keeping your system hydrated
- Traces of salts like Potassium, Calcium, and Magnesium prevents dehydration
- Substitute for water thanks to the presence of natural sugars and miner
Watermelon Juice Boost Energy
- Being a great source of vitamins boosts your energy
- Vitamin B6 and Magnesium have dopamine which fuels up the energy cells
- Beta-carotene and Vitamin C act as added energy boosters
- A glass of watermelon juice can drive away weakness
Watermelon Juice Good for Kidney Stones
- Being a natural diuretic, it is a boon for your kidneys
- It purifies your liver and helps the kidneys flush out the toxins
- Prevents the formation of kidney stones
- Processes ammonia faster and reduces kidney swelling
- Aids in proper passage through the urinary tract
Watermelon Juice good for your eyesight
- Beta-carotene to Vitamin A conversion aids in better eyesight
- Lycopene keeps the retina protected
- Protects the eyes from macular degeneration
- Night blindness and age-related problems are prevented
- Protects the eyes from infection
Watermelon Juice Good for Blood Pressure
- Blood pressure is a work-related vice that is catered to
- Amino acids, magnesium, and potassium combine to improve blood vessels
- Improved blood flow is achieved
- Doctors recommend watermelon juice to blood pressure patients
Watermelon juice reduces body fat
- The juices’ low calories aid in reducing bodily fats
- Helps decrease fat and cholesterol in the body aiding in weight loss
- Helps prevent overheating as it gives a sense of the stomach being full
How to Pick a Good Watermelon?
Choosing a decent watermelon might be difficult, especially if you are a novice. Fortunately, there are a few indicators that will assist you in selecting the ripest and most delicious watermelon. When purchasing a watermelon, keep the following in mind. Always choose a firm melon that is homogeneous in appearance and free of cuts or bruises. When a melon yields to pressure or cuts, it is overripe.
Make sure the melon you choose is matte rather than sparkly. Look for a lovely yellow patch or splatter on the ground where the melon sits when you lift it. This signifies the melon’s maturity. The fruit should therefore be hefty in proportion to its size. This denotes that the fruit is ripe and juicy. The melon should then make a hollow sound when you tap it, indicating that it is fully ripe.
How to Cut Watermelon?
Rinse, pat dry, and allow the watermelon to dry thoroughly on its own. Cut it in half with a sharp knife. To make four quarters, cut each piece vertically and then vertically again. Gently scrape away the peel and white pith using a knife. After that, take a gentle scoop of the seeds.
Please keep in mind that watermelon contains a lot of seeds, and you can only scoop out the large ones that are visible on the surface. As you cut, you’ll notice little white seeds, but they’ll blend in readily. You can juice seedless watermelon if you wish. The watermelon seeds are entirely edible and include traces of zinc and magnesium. It’s okay if some melon seeds fall into your mouth while eating or juicing the fruit.
Uses of Watermelon Juice
Watermelon juice has numerous applications. It’s a popular summer drink because it’s easy to get by. It comes with a slew of health advantages. It keeps you hydrated and gives you many nutrients you need. It is possible to maintain a healthy body weight while keeping your heart healthy. It also enhances the condition of the kidneys.
Watermelon juice can be applied directly to the skin, and a scrape can be made from thicker juice. Allow the watermelon pulp to sit on your skin for a few minutes to watch how it exfoliates your skin. It absorbs all nutrients right into the skin, leaving you appearing fresh and youthful. It softens the skin and, if necessary, eliminates tan.
What are the Disadvantages of Watermelon Juice?
Consumption of a large quantity of watermelon juice can have side effects on your body. These may include:
- Intestinal disturbance
- Not appropriate for diabetes patients
- Advisable for pregnant women but in limited amounts
- People with low blood sugar levels should avoid it
- Causes insulin imbalance; thus not recommended for diabetes patients
- It also causes facial swelling, anaphylaxis, and rashes to the body
- There can be trouble to the nerve and muscles
- Advisable for pregnant women but in limited amounts
Now that you’re convinced of how simple it is to make this juice let’s get started. The key to staying hydrated is to drink plenty of water. Watermelon is roughly 90% water, and thus it will keep you hydrated. It also aids in the burning of calories due to its high amino acid content, making it ideal for weight loss. This drink is high in electrolytes, which help to prevent heatstroke and cool your body.
It’s also high in fiber, which promotes a healthy digestive system. Watermelon contains lycopene, a red pigment that gives it its color. This lycopene aids in the promotion of cardiovascular health as well as the prevention of other ailments. It would be best if you also realized that watermelon has more lycopene than tomatoes. Watermelons should not be consumed late at night before going to bed, and watermelon is not likely to contribute to weight gain. Because a cup of watermelon contains less than a gram of fat, it is also appropriate for a low-fat diet.